BCI Project: Master Bed & Bathroom 9

Yes, it’s over a year later and I am finally back on this project.  Part of the delay was that my client bought a new house, so the project has changed slightly.  In the new house, the master bathroom has already been updated and doesn’t need to be redone, so the project now  focuses on the bedroom.  Secondly, the measurements of the room are different.  Luckily, most of what I purchased for the old house will still work but I did have to make some adjustments.  Let’s look at the original design:

Screen Shot 2013-06-01 at 10.41.24 PM

In the new house, the biggest difference is that there’s a bay window, so I’ve adjusted the design to account for it, adding a little seating area:

Screen Shot 2013-06-01 at 10.48.24 PM

There is also room for a low-boy dresser, so I’m hoping to squeeze one into the budget.  As soon as I find a dresser, we’ll finally be ready to finish this project.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: